2009年11月4日星期三

Dream night..

Dream night..^^

last week i went 2 auto city wif my cousin n my frenz...
hehe...
there hav car show...
i din work tat day...
cause i'm very tired..hehe
after that around 10.30pm i went in Dream...
very happy on tat day...^^
i bring my young cousin go in Dream...
she onli 15 years old...==
haha...
so many ppl on tat day...
FULL~@@
i 1st time join my cousin them went 2 Dream...
so happy neh^^
hope can go wif them again..kakaz
i oso meet many frenz on tat day...^^
tat day was hollyween day..
they all make up their face like ghost...
some1 so GERLI lo..haha

tat day i still saw ppl fight tat there...
scare tiok me..><
feel scary nia...
actually we take many pic d...
bt hor,my frenz they always kacau us..
so onli take tiok 1 pic...
PEKCHEK nia!!
ok la...
2day jz write until here..
will be continue...
BYE..

没有评论:

发表评论